Apply for the Co-op Local Community Fund
The Co-op Local Community Fund supports projects that make a difference to local communities near to our stores and funeral homes.
Use this form to apply to be one of our causes from 27 October 2019. Applications close on 16 June.
Before you start
Your project must either:
- help a local community come together to save, build, fix or improve indoor or outdoor local spaces
- support the mental or physical health of a community through wellbeing activities
- help people reach their full potential by developing their skills
Your project or event must also:
- take place in the UK or Isle of Man
- not have religious or political aims (although you can still apply if you’re a religious organisation)
- meet the Co-op’s values
- take place or will still be running after November 2020
- benefit your local community
Check how much is available in your community
To apply you'll need either:
- your organisation’s charity, HMRC or equivalent registration number depending on your organisation type
- a governing document proving it is not run for private profit, for example a legal document like your organisation’s rules
You'll also need:
- your organisation’s bank details – money from the fund cannot be paid into personal accounts
- proof of your organisation’s bank account (bank statement or similar)
- a description of your project
- 2 contact names, including email addresses
- basic details of your organisation and what it does, including approximate annual income
- a good quality photo showing your organisation in action – no logos
You can save your application at any time.
Applications must be completed by 16 June.
If you're successful
We'll let you know if you're successful by October 2019.
If you are you’ll be part of the Local Community Fund for 12 months – from 27 October 2019 to 24 October 2020.
You'll receive your share of the funding in 2 payments – one in April 2020 and one in November 2020.